So I just wanted to let you know about what's currently being worked on for iToysoldiers right now. I have a release scheduled for next week that'll include the following:
- I'm redesigning the look and feel of the Achievement pages. They'll be cleaner and it'll be much easier to see who's earned a given achievement.
- I'm fixing the "bulk award" achievement rule so that it doesn't generate quite so much email. This is a little thing 'cause it's not often that I introduce a whole bunch of achievements.
- I'm going through and fixing some of the older achievements to use better code.
- In an effort to make navigation a bit easier I'm totally revamping the left nav menu. Rather than being clever with titles like, "Order of Battle" I'm going to be using the categories of Gaming, Narrative, and Modelling for the major features. Theater will still be events. Think, "Where, when, and who to play" and Gazetteer will be collapsed into Community.
- General bug fixes that probably won't really be noticed.
Bug Hunt 2017
Oh, and don't forget that Bug Hunt 2017 is running right now. If you have any bugs, feature requests, or comments, do not hesitate to zip over to the iToysoldiers Help Portal and submit them. You'll be entered for a chance to win $25 at your favorite game store.
Rob @ iToysoldiers