I'm all registered for the tournament on December 10th. My hotel is booked. My registration is done. My list is kinda sorta worked out. So that only leaves making sure I have my models all sorted. And, as usual, that's dicey. My last post detailed some of the things I need to get done but here's where it stands now:
- Build and paint the haemonculi
- if time permits paint the new Archon
- paint and rebase the Ur-ghul (there's four of them and only one is painted)
- Review my Razor wing and make sure it's table ready
- Build and paint a coven venom.
- build and paint a wrack
- Review and repair my scourges
- Review and repair my three kabalite warrior squads
- Review and repair my wyche squads
- rebase my army to use the factory bases where necessary
- Review and repair my harlequins
- rebase my harlequins (if time permits)
So yeah. Lots to do. And I have a little bit left of my BFG fleet to get them into competition winning state.
It's a hard knock life for sure.